-
March 3rd, 2006, 03:36 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi everyone -- I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen to their Josefina. I just took down Josefina's hair the other day for the first time since I got her new from AG (now almost 4 years ago) and I was shocked to see this:
<center>

</center>
Is this how it's supposed to look?? I mean, when I put it back in a braid, you couldn't tell, but I just thought that was strange.
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ March 02, 2006 11:38 PM: Message edited by: molly*belle717 ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ March 02, 2006 11:40 PM: Message edited by: molly*belle717 ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 02, 2006 11:42 PM: Message edited by: molly*belle717 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks